LLM Prompting Principles for Investment Management
n this Training Sprint on LLM Prompting Principles for Investment Management, you’ll learn how to maximize the power of Large Language Models by crafting high-quality prompts.
This 90 minutes online course takes place on May 19th, 2023 at 14h00 CET and covers a range of related topics, including applications in investment decision-making, prompt engineering principles, and a case study of stock analysis, while enjoying the practicability of our well introduced Training Sprint format.
Through expert instruction and real-world examples, you’ll gain a deep understanding of how to create prompts that yield accurate and actionable insights – essential knowledge for anyone working with these systems in investment management.
Sign up to this Training Sprint now!
Best Practices and actionable take-aways included in this Training Sprint:
- The place of Large Language Models (LLM) in investment decision design
- Overview of LLM applications for investment professionals
- The human-machine duo: patron (user) – librarian (LLM) analogy
- The importance of establishing a clear narrative reference
- Prompt Engineering > Examples
- Prompting Principles > Do’s and Don’ts
- Outlook of LLM’s role in investment management
- Case Study > Stock Analysis